Bewerbung Auslandspraktikum

Vorraussetzungen, Formalitäten und Erfahrungsberichte

Bewerbung Auslandspraktikum

Beitragvon wakatwo » Mi 7. Jan 2015, 12:00

Hello everybody!
I want to do a summer internship for improving my language skills and currently work on my application :roll: . Could someone please check if there are language mistakes? This would be a great!
Thank you very much in advance,
cheers Oli

Mail
Dear Sir or Madam,

I want to apply for your summer internship program 2015 in your office in XXX, because I hope to get a chance in your team to invest into clean, renewable energy sources.

Please take the details of my application from the attachments which consists of my CV, a cover letter and an academic transcript of results.

I look forward to your reaction, kind regards,
XXX
Cover Letter
Dear Sir or Madam,

Your organization offers the possibility of doing a summer internship program. I am very interested in this position, thinking I am the right candidate for your team – therefore I want to apply for this position in your office in XXXX.
In March 2015 I will receive my Bachelor of Science in Economics from the University of XXXX. I specialized in the field of energy economics, financial markets and political science. Especially captivating was the course ‘Energy and Environmental Economics’ which covered the interface of all these topics as they are strongly interdependent and form one of the most important and most changing markets of this time.
My career plan is to continue my academical education with a Master’s program in fall this year and doing this internship as training on the job.
In addition to academical knowledge, work experience from both the energy sector and the financial sector prepared me for your vacant position. Currently, I am an intern in the investment sales department in a medium-sized German bank which focuses on financial solutions and advisories of small and medium-sized enterprises. Here, I get in touch with methods of the financial market, business research as well as with project financing and investments of company strategies and innovations. Before that, I was employed as a student trainee at XXXX GmbH, a local German electricity and natural gas sales company. In that time, I gained experience in the German energy markets, especially in energy network logistics and market analysis. I see a merger of these experiences during the internship as a personal and attractive challenge to get access to the field of sustainable and responsible investments and project planning in renewable energies.
Thirst for knowledge and curiosity are the drivers of my motivations which make me a reliable and ambitious worker. Moreover, I am a cooperative and reliable team player but can complete tasks self-reliantly and conscientiously on my own as well.
I hope to get a chance to proof and improve these skills in your team. I would prefer a starting date in May or June, but I am flexible to your needs for 8-10 weeks.

Kind regards, I look forward to hearing from you soon,
wakatwo

Re: Bewerbung Auslandspraktikum

Beitragvon Achim » Do 8. Jan 2015, 00:24

Hi,

willkommen im Forum. :)

wakatwo hat geschrieben:I want to do a summer internship for improving my language skills and currently work on my application :roll: . Could someone please check if there are language mistakes? This would be a great!

Man spricht deutsh :D

'ne Menge Holz, was Du präsentierst. Das kann ich leider nicht alles lesen. :cry:

wakatwo hat geschrieben: Mail
Dear Sir or Madam: Doppelpunkt

I would like to apply for your summer internship program 2015 in your office echt Büro? passt da nicht besser branch oder location? Kommt natürlich auf die Struktur der Firma anin XXX, because I hope to get a chance in your team to invest Du möchtest Geld investieren? into clean, renewable energy sources.

Please take the details of my application from the attachments which consists "attachments" ist Pliralof my CV, a cover letter and an academic transcript of results.

I look forward to your reaction, shocked, horrified? ;) vielleicht besser response oder reply kind regards,
XXX

Cover Letter
Dear Sir or Madam,

Your organization offers the possibility of doing a summer internship program. I am very interested in this position, thinking I am the right candidate for your team – therefore I want to apply for this position in your office in XXXX.
In March 2015 I will receive my graduate as a Bachelor of Science in Economics from at the University of XXXX.

Thirst Weniger Pathosfor knowledge and curiosity are the drivers driving factors of my motivations lieber Singularwhich make me a reliable and ambitious worker. Moreover, I am a cooperative and reliable aber bist Du auch reliable? (Wortwiederholung) team player but but? Wenn dann not only, but also, ansonsten andcan complete tasks self-reliantly and conscientiously on my own as well.
I hope to get a chance to proof and improve these skills in your team. I would prefer a starting date in May or June, but I am flexible to your needs for 8-10 weeks.

Kind regards, Kommt hinter I look forward I look forward to hearing from you soon at your earliest convenience,

HTH

Bye
Achim
Achim

Vorname: Achim

Zurück zu Studium und Praktika im Ausland